To review events that Lynn is delivering please visit our Eventbrite page: EVENTBRITE
Other work surrounding our activity includes (and is not limited to) the following:
- Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow. PhD researcher
“Closing the loop. Driving Circularity in Consumer Clothing Disposal.” Submission 2021. Funded by the ESRC (SGSSS) in collaboration with the Ethical Consumer Research Association.
- Visiting lecturer. MSc Global Business Ethics. ‘Introduction to a Circular Economy for Business.’ Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow
- RSA (Royal Society for the Arts, Manufacture and Commerce) Student Design Awards Judge. The RSA Student Design Awards “making fashion more circular”
- Bill Gibb Symposium, Grays School of Art, Aberdeen, 19/03/2020
‘Bill Gibb and the Bay City Rollers. Putting the Shang-a-lang in Sustainable Fashion.’
Scotland, UK and International Policy
- Board Member of Architecture and Design Scotland (A&DS) (Appointed by the Scottish Government (2018-2022)
- Consumers International Platform in support of UNSDG12, United Nations
- Consumer and Public Interest Network (CPIN), British Standards Institute
Conferences and panel events
- Chair of the Make Fashion Circular session at the IBioC Conference – 06/02/2020
- Panellist of LWARB (London Waste and Recycling Board) with Adidas and other well known brands – 20/02/20
- Panellist, Snook, Glasgow 28/02/2020
- Public lecture, Robert Gordon University, 16/06/2020
- Series of accessible public lectures. ‘Introduction to Circular Fashion Systems.’
- DITTO Sustainability (developing a training platform for industry)
- Circular Economy Business start-up advice
- Ethical investment advisor partnering investors and businesses
- CSR and sustainability strategy advisor to established and new businesses
To Contact Lynn Wilson & Associates
Currently undertaking field work research for her own PhD, Lynn is unable to respond personally to every enquiry, however we will respond to every request to speak, attend, or deliver a lecture for you or your organisation. Please be patient. Thank you for your interest.
1.30m film is a synopsis of an event that Lynn I. Wilson Chaired at the Technology and Innovation Centre in Glasgow on the subject of the Circular Economy and the Fashion Industry, January 2020.
To express interest in attending an upcoming training session either for your business, your University, College or just personally please complete the form below. Thank you for your interest and passion for making the world a better place for future generations.